Lucy [a pug dog] has been missing from Thurcroft since the 2nd of September and a campaign has been set up to find Lucy.
Bring Lucy Home Campaign
- Lucy is a black pug with some white on her chest.
- She was wearing a pink collar with a love heart identification tag she is also microchipped.
- Lucy has a health problem so she takes daily medication which she has been without for days now.
- She is due for surgery if she doesn’t have this surgery she will become seriously ill.
- A Reward is being officered for Lucy’s safe return home.
You can follow the Bring Lucy Home Appeal on:
Facebook Groups: Bring Lucy Home